- The Bruce Trail
- Experience the many breathtaking waterfalls of the Niagara Escarpment by hiking, biking, snowmobiling, or skiing. Discover Bruce Peninsula’s botanical treasures…like the largest variety of ferns in the world!
- Crosscountry Skiing and Snowshoeing
- Some of the finest, most scenic Crosscountry and Snowshoeing trails in Ontario are within minutes of the Highland Manor
- The Owen Sound Salmon Spectacular
- Harrison Park
- Enjoy the mini-zoo, nature trail to Inglis falls, restaurant & picnic areas, children’s play grounds, paddle boats, etc.
- Golf Courses
- Cobble Beach Golf Links
- Legacy Ridge Golf Club
- Scenic City Golf Course
- Stone Tree Golf, Fitness, and Banquets
- Fitness Clubs
- Alpine Skiing
- The Highland Manor is just a scenic forty-five minute drive west of Collingwood’s Blue Mountain.
The Highland Manor is an easy 25 minute drive to beautiful Sauble Beach on Lake Huron, and an even shorter drive to several lovely beaches on Georgian Bay.
- Horseback Riding and Sleigh rides with Windsong Carriages
- Fishing Charters
- Repositioning Cruises on the Chi-Cheemaun (Spring and Fall)
- The Keady Farmers’ Market, Livestock Auction, Flea/Antiques Market (Tuesdays)
- The Owen Sound Artists Co-op
- Just one of several interesting and unique Main Street shops
- Farmer’s Market
- Saturday mornings
Owen Sound has become a little paradise for foodies in the last few years. The Highland Manor highly recommends 7 of our local restaurants for dinner, all of which offer excellent food and service. These include North American, Mexican, East Indian, Japanese/Thai, and Chinese. We are happy to make reservations for you.
- Doors Open Owen Sound
- Concours D’Elegance – Vintage Car Show
- Hottest Street Sale Under The Sun
- Emancipation Festival
- Summerfolk Festival
- Sweetwater Music Festival
- Winter Festival of Northern Lights